Individual Dental Insurance Plans – What You Get With a Discount Dent
Just like anything else, shopping for a dental insurance plan takes time and careful scrutiny. How do you know whether you’re getting a good buy for your money or just getting another deal that doesn’t deliver. In this article I will be going over some of the basic benefits in an individual dental insurance plan, and then I’ll show you where you can look at some plans in detail.
Instead giving you the big sales pitch, I’ll get right to what you probably really want to know. What does it cost? Then we’ll talk about what you get for the cost. In the research I’ve done for Individual dental insurance, I’ve found the price of dental plans to vary from $79.00 per year, all the way up to $139.00 per year. This is a once a year payment, not a monthly payment.
What You Get For $79.00 Per Year
The $79.00 a year discount dental plan covers diagnostic and preventative dental procedures at an approximate savings of 30%. Here are some sample savings on common dental procedures.
- Routine checkup usual fee $40 – You pay only $27
- Full mouth x-rays usual fee $104 – You pay only $72
- Adult teeth cleaning usual fee $75 – You pay only $54
- One white filling usual fee $121 – You pay only $102
What You Get For 139.00 Per Year
- Routine checkup usual fee $40 – You pay only $0
- Full mouth x-rays usual fee $104 – You pay only $56
- Adult teeth cleaning usual fee $75 – You pay only $48
- One white filling usual fee $121 – You pay only $67
As you can see, a dental insurance plan can save you money on many common procedures as well as saving you money on crowns, root canals, dentures, tooth replacement, bridges, and tooth extractions. Depending on what you want in dentistry, a dental insurance plan may be a wise money-saving choice.
Now here’s that place I promised you earlier, where you can look at and compare an assortment of quality individual dental plans
, or click on one of the following links, to learn more about the benefits of family dental plans and or group dental insurance plans in your area.